Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Keep on Running

So this past week has been difficult for running. There have been a lot of last minute things added to my schedule, and that has made finding time to run difficult. Then on Monday I tried to run, and Graham screamed the entire time, so that run was cut short and was more frustrating than fulfilling. But today I went out again without the kids. At first it felt like I was starting from scratch it hurt so much, but I ran through it, and it got better. The second lap I ran a little faster, and did a few sprints at the end, but through most of it I was kind of limping as I ran. I'm trying to find that fine line between training to strengthen my body and not over training to hurt my body... It's always a fun place to be. So I'm still here running. I'm not great yet, but well, I'm still trying and that is what is important.

No comments: