Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Quilts

So, as Jana requested (ages ago) here are pictures of the quilt that I made for my friend Dessi's new baby. I recently helped her make her first quilts- 2 twin size quilts for her twins. (What a first project!) Anyway, it took about a year to complete, and she was saying that she wanted to make a quilt for the baby, but was thinking that her husband would not be too happy if she started another quilt. So I stepped up to the plate. It turned out super cute. All of the pinwheels are little flappy things, so that's fun. Plus, I'm getting pretty good at my free motion quilting.


This other one I made a while ago, with some fat quarters I had lying around. I just got around to photographing it today. I think I may try to sell it. Anyone interested? :)

1 comment:

jlk said...

About dang time! Super cute.