Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Which do you think?

Ok, so I am making this log cabin quilt for Nate for when we move him up into a twin size bed. All of the blocks are made, but I need to decide which layout to use. I went ahead and laid out several different ones that I thought I would like, and now I need helping choosing which one is perfect. So comment on which one you like. If there is one that you think the blue and green ought to be switched, you can say that too. Tell your friends to come and vote too. I need a lot of help.

All Sevens

Fields and Furrows

Stained Glass


Cross Hatch



Whirligig




Starlight


Starburst


Barn Raising


Thank You!!!!!!


11 comments:

The Boys Mommy said...

my vote...all sevens:) will my vote count even if I have yet to finish a quilt?!?

Janice said...

I like Starlight

Kate said...

I vote for whirligig. And did I mention you're awesome?

HailerStar said...

Starlight!

jlk said...

Barnraising. And, you should put a poll on your sidebar. You can add it through "layout"

Rachel B. said...

I like the cross hatch or whirligig.

Ryan 'n' Joy said...

starlight

Evan said...

Starlight

Unknown said...

Starlight!

Adrian~ said...

I vote for Barn Raising.

Natalie said...

Mine is definitely stained glass, but man, it looks I'm the only one with that opinion thus far. I really like the square quilt from your last post too. I'll have to get the pattern from you!