Friday, March 30, 2012

Road Show

So I am dying to tell you all about these bug costumes that I am making for the road show, but just in case there are spies out there, who could be tipped off to just how adorable they are I'm going to wait until after the shows go on, which is in a few weeks. At which point I will be living in my new house. I haven't been doing much sewing lately, because I've been focusing on packing (you know, in the past 2 days I actually have started to pack!) And working on the new house, etc. etc. But when we get settled in I need to make a bed quilt for Graham's new big boy bed. He'll be moving into a twin bunk bed graduating from his toddler bed, and I have ideas from that. Since we just bought a house it will probably be largely a stash quilt though, but that's OK, it's actually perfect for what I have in mind. So long story short- check back here in about a month.

No comments: