Friday, March 19, 2010

Look at what came today

My fabric came today. There are still some others coming. The pink dots that sits on top of the green fabric has a matching green dot fabric that I had to get from another site. I had also ordered the top two fabrics, the smaller pink dot, and the pink and brown in the matching green. They were back ordered, so I may have to see about that before proceeding. I'll be fine either way once the first green dot comes. The big flowers is going to be the back, and the striped is going to be the binding. Imagine it on the bias. Anyway, I'm excited to actually start making this into a real quilt.

Oh, and you may notice that the smaller pink flower print matches the car seat blanket that I used. The quilt shop in town only carries this line in blue, so that's what I used.

No comments: