Friday, February 22, 2008

I've been tagged

Ok, for the first time in my blogging history I have been tagged. It's a reading thing. It's a good thing I read.
Here are the instructions:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3.Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next five sentences.
5. Tag five people

The last book that I read was Harry Potter #7, and that was pretty close.
Harry, Ron and Hermione looked at one another.
"A surprise apparently! You were not aware then that Dumbledore had left you anything?"
"A-all of us?" said Ron. "Me and Hermione too?"

As for who I tag, I don't know about 5, but I do tag Jana, cause she always has some sort of fun book that she is reading.
Plus, she introduced me to a very funny blog today: stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com
Check it out. It's hilarious. it's free, so you get more than you pay for.

No comments: