Friday, July 25, 2008

Getting a little more sore

We ran again last night. It was ok. I didn't feel as good after this run as I did the night before. I think that is because we ran a longer hill than is here in my neighborhood. Also, the kids were with us, and Nate isn't so fond of this. He wanted to go and play at the park more than he wanted to ride in the stroller. Also, he thinks that he should be able to run as well, so he never really wants to run. We did ok though. I think that today will just be a walk, and then on Saturday we will try a longer run. We'll see how I'm feeling. I hope that it only takes another week or so for my body to get used to this and stop being so sore all of the time. In the morning I can hardly walk down the stairs. A bit scary when you think that I am carrying Graham, and well, we all know how good I am at going down stairs...

No comments: