Sunday, September 28, 2008

Crazy Mrs Louise

So, every time I say or think that, I always am reminded of Beauty and the Beast, where LaFou says "Crazy old Maurice, he's always good for a laugh."
But anyway, on to my story. So when we first moved in, we were warned about Louise. She is harmless, but into everyone's business. I was warned about her looking into your windows. Well, it took her 10 months, but she finally got around to looking into our windows. Mostly she comes up onto our deck and looks into the sliding glass window. She likes to see if Nate is there. Every time she does it, it scares the snot out of me. One time I was putting Graham down, and I came downstairs and she was at the door. All I saw out of the corner of my eye was someone on my deck at our door. She does it all the time now, like, at least once a day, and every time- scares me. When she did it on Saturday it scared Jesse. I am thinking that I need to leave the blinds closed, but then she may ring the doorbell. She has done that before, just to see if we are home.
Oh well, we may move soon anyway. The landlady is raising the rent, and we're still deciding if we want to pay that much. On to the eternal search for a place to rent. We'd move next to Jesse's work, but then we'd have to register our cars in Virginia, and we don't think that either car would pass inspection, so that may be more expensive than it's worth. OH well. We'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

The Long Family said...

okay that is so creepy!! I hate that story! Crazy ol' Louise!

Kate said...

I hate to laugh at your pain, but that story totally cracks me up. I kind of hope she starts ringing the doorbell - because that's even more hilarity.

Erin said...

And besides, those VA license plates are done with serifs! Ha!

The Boys Mommy said...

That is creepy! Once she sees you, does she vanish?

Dadra said...

That is really creepy! I just imagined a woman with a cape (does she wear a cape?) sneaking around your neighborhood and scaring everyone silly. Hey, when are you coming to Hagerstown? We still need to get together!!