Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Problem Solved

So if you ask anyone on the street the major downside of Harry and David truffles, they will without fail respond that it is that they do not sell just the mint truffles by themselves. It is universally acknowledged to be the only downside to the heavenly confections.
So come with me on the journey to Costco last night. I noticed that right next to the Halloween costume aisle they had the Christmas chocolates out. It is my favorite time of the year, so I walked down the aisle and checked out what they had to offer this year. And then I see it, a large tube of Harry and David truffles- Harry and David MINT truffles. The whole tube is dark and milk mint truffles. It was as if my unwritten letter to Harry and David themselves had been magically read. What a glorious discovery it was.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Many of my tenderest moments in retail have happened at costco too! Like last night when we stopped for gas and a hot dog and came out with a laptop.

The Long Family said...

What's the deal with these truffles!?!? I have never heard of them - I need to get my hands on some!

Dadra said...

Two congratulations for you...one for finding your favorite truffles (always yummy) and two for finishing your race. What an accomplishment, especially with the yucky conditions. And I totally hear ya on the needed potty breaks after having two kids. That's one reason I like to run at the gym so that a bathroom is always nearby.