Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


So I made this in November, and well, I just have not been up to blogging. You know, few projects being completed, and no running. My doctor told me that I was not allowed to exercise with this pregnancy, so it'll be interesting come August and I'm allowed to start exercising again. But I do have goals--- Run a sub 30 5K in November, and then train to run the National Half Marathon in March '11. Even though this particular half marathon was the worst experience of my life, I'm really interested to see how it would be if I were not pregnant and trying to support another life.
But anyway, long story short, I made this cute little wall hanging for Thanksgiving this year. My dear friend Jana gave me the pattern, and the hanger for my birthday two years ago. Thanks Jana!

1 comment:

Dadra said...

That is simply adorable!! I love it. And I'm curious as to why your doctor won't let you exercise at all this pregnancy. That would be total torture for me!!