Sunday, January 3, 2010

Long time no blog

So, since I've gotten pregnant, I have been less than motivated to work on any sewing projects, and so I have not had much to share with you, but here are a few Christmas presents that did actually get made this year.
The first thing that I made were these art books for Nate and Graham as well as my sister Erin's kids whom we had for Christmas this year. I also ended up making one for Jesse's niece Meckenzie, but that one came later, and there is no picture of it.


There are plenty of room for crayons, or pencils, as well as a drawing pad.

I also made several of these note pad books. This one happens to be for my mom, but I also made three for the other members of the RS presidency, and earlier I had made one for the Enrichment leader that I worked with for a year, and was released.


Both of these came from a pattern book that my dear friend Jana gave me for my birthday this past year. Thanks Jana!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Hey Lauren
You are totally awesome times 100. I don't want a prize, I just wanted to say hi. I saw Colleen this afternoon at Leanza's party. Sorry you and the boys couldn't make it. We had leftover pizza from William's party. I just found out that Jana had a baby girl a couple weeks back. I am SOOOOO out of the loop. What else can I be surprised with? Hope you are feeling OK and that we get to see you before your new baby comes...hugs, Sam