Sunday, October 21, 2007

The players on my team

So If I'm going to do this I'll probably need to say a little about who I am and who I will write about. I'm not going into many specifics. If you already know me, that's great, if you don't, well, I probably want to keep it that way. I'm not very friendly. (Not that anyone will ever read this anyway.) So I'm a stay at home mom. I have a 2 year old, Nate, and one on the way. Just by those facts alone you can tell that I'm not a middle aged fat lady. However, lest you think that I'm some hot young thing, no, not so much either. So we'll leave it at that. I'm somewhere between being a hot young thing, and a middle aged fat lady.
I have a great husband, Jesse, and we have a cat, Lizzie. Others that you may need to know about are my play group that I belong to- the BFM's. I'll introduce them as they come up. We live close to both my parents and my husband's parents. We live so close to my husband's parents at the moment that we are actually in their basement. We are currently looking for a new place to live, and having just a little difficulty finding something. What can I say, we live in the DC area- it's expensive. Plus, we love our cat, but as it turns out, not everyone else does.
So that's my life right now. Just me and Nate most days, and then Jesse comes home, and we are just biding our time until the next one comes (6 weeks!) And that's it, not much there, but as always, you get what you pay for.

No comments: