Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Are ya kidding me?

So Dish Network was very prompt at getting us a new receiver. We got it set up, and shipped our old one back, and life was back to normal for 4 days, aside from Nate still from time to time mentioning that he can't watch Wallace and Grommit. Then came this morning. I turn on the tv and the same problem has occurred. I call Tech support, and they are going to send us a new receiver. If I have the same problem next Wednesday again, well, I'm going to march down to the dish network office and demand answers! It just seems kind of fishy for it to be a coincidence, ya know what I mean?

3 comments:

The Long Family said...

That happened to us too! We kept having problems with our service. They sent us three remotes and two receivers before it worked correctly! Good luck!!

Kate said...

That is probably my worst nightmare.

Erin said...

i was just reading your feed listing, and most of those people came to see your "naughty afternoon" post. I'm sure they were looking for something other than Nate misbehaving!