Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight

Well, my friends and I went to see the movie last night. It was of course a Monday night, the only school night for the kids in this county this week, so no one was there. I thought some parts were kind of annoying, but on the whole it was a good movie. I was especially anxious to see the Meadow scene since I'd heard so many terrible things about it. Hello Sand Art. I'm excited that they are going to make the next one. Some people have said they need to get on with it so that the actors don't age, but let's face it. They didn't start with 12 year olds, so the aging that any of these actors do is going to be easily covered with make up. The Jacob character on the other hand... we'll that's going to be a problem. It'll be interesting to see how they do that. It seems to me that Edward was supposed to be pretty tall too, and he wasn't that tall in the movie. We'll see. So yeah, good movie. Go see it if you have not already.
In other news, is anyone else really annoyed that Harry Potter is not coming out until July now?!

3 comments:

The Boys Mommy said...

I'm so out of touch...I've never heard about this movie...though I haven't been to the movies since Cullen was born....

jlk said...

Hey, Edward's last name is Cullen . . .

You forgot to mention Edward Scissorhands starring as Jasper.

Kate said...

I too am completely out of the loop on this Twilight phenomenon. Maybe I'll start reading the books over Christmas break.