Monday, January 9, 2012

2011 roundup

So you'll have to excuse the quality of these photos since they were all taken with my iPod. When I take them there, it eliminates a step before I can post them to Facebook. And sometimes the camera is just not handy!
This is a quilt that I made for my sister in law. It is a memory quilt, in honor of the baby that they lost due to complications at 18 weeks. This was the tutu for Olivia's Olivia the Pig Halloween costume.

Here she is on Halloween. I couldn't find a red tank top, so I had to dye a white one red.

And finally here are the ties that I made for the boys, using this tutorial.

I also made those little hair clips for Olivia. My mom made a Christmas dress for Olivia, and the ties and the hair clip are made out of the same fabric as the bodice. We were all matchy-matchy.

No comments: