Monday, January 7, 2008

My new stroller

So now that Graham has come along, I need a double stroller. I have thought a lot about it, and I decided that I wanted the Phil and Ted double stroller. Unfortunately it is $500. So I decided that I needed to think of something else. I just didn't want a full tandem because they are so long, and I didn't want a side by side, because I have heard they can be tricky to get through some doors. So I saw this sit and stand stroller, and i thought I'd try it out. Nate is a little older now, and he is a pretty good little kid. He isn't so much of a flight risk unlike some of my friend's kids who have tried this kind of stroller and not had it work.
So I got a gift card from Target, and I found one that they had. I had to drive all the way out to Hagerstown to get it since the Target in town didn't have it in stock. But, I went and it was on sale, so I ended up only paying about $45 for this double stroller. It is small when it folds up, so it fits into my small car, and basically I love it. I mean, it's a double stroller, so it's big, but I took it for a test run around the block before naps today, and it worked out just fine.
So there is the latest addition to my family. I'm pretty excited that I got it on such a great deal. So it's not much, but this time I got way more than I payed for.

No comments: