Friday, January 25, 2008

Update

Well, here is a little update on my fall yesterday. After it happened, pretty much my whole body hurt. I hit just about every appendage I had. Today I am not as sore as I thought I would be, but my neck hurts a lot. When I fell my head flew back, and I hit the back of my head on a stair. My bum hurts a lot too. The most annoying part was that I woke up this morning with vertigo. It's much better this afternoon though. Anyway, I guess that's it. I'm just in a bit of pain today.
On a completely different subject. Lizzie is not a cat to come and sit on your lap. In fact, she has not done that in over a year. Right now, as I have a computer on my lap, she decided that it would be a good time to come and start being a lap cat. Silly cat. Oh well, you get what you pay for. (And we didn't pay for her.)

No comments: