Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year

Well, it's been a while, and we did have a good holiday dispite the fact that my presents were not pretty. Let's be honest, it's what's inside that counts. I got many cool new kitchen things. I'm on a silicone kick lately. I got some muffin pans, as well as many kitchen utensils with silicone tips. I am excited to use them. I do have to say that I don't have to do much cooking these days. First the church brought by meals for almost 2 weeks after Graham was born, then my friends brought meals, and then we had the holidays. We got together with the Markhams several times due to family being in town. I even had a friend bring a meal by today. I believe that it is coming to an end though. Unless everyone wants to go on round two. Anyone...?
So yeah, in the next week I'll start cooking again. Since we will be on diets, we will be having a lot of chicken and rice, so I'll get to use my new tongs on the grill pan that I have. Yea!
Graham has decided that he will be awake a bit more, and he really prefers to be held while he is awake. Can you blame him? It is his survival mechinism to make sure he is not forgotten or left behind. He also has decided that he would like to cry most of the evening. So blog time will be a bit more sparce these days.
I do have plans to start a family blog. It will not be searchable from the public, so I will post photos and have more personal stuff on it. So look for that in the next month. If I have your email address, then you should get an email about it when I finally set it up.
Anyway, wanted to let all of my fans know that I am still here and surviving being a mommy to 2. Not much going on here, but you get what you pay for.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I was wondering where you were. Good luck with eating chicken and rice.