Thursday, January 24, 2008

Oops, I did it again

Well, today I fell down the stairs again. This is the 3rd time in about 4 months. This is also by far the worst fall of them all. Thankfully none of the falls have been that bad. Just leave me quite sore. I'm also glad that I am no longer pregnant, so that is not a danger.
The last two falls have occured on my basement steps. I believe they may steeper than a normal flight of steps, but for sure the carpet on them is slippery. My foot slips while walking down them on a regular basis. I am quite excited that we finally got a railing installed, but all the same, when I am carring the laundry basket downstairs, a railing does me no good.
Anyway, I just a little battered today, and I hope it doesn't hang around. I took some of my left over post-partum pain meds, so we'll see how well those work. So that's it, it's not world hunger, but you get what you pay for.

1 comment:

jlk said...

Yikes. Just don't fall while holding your baby. I did that with both Mini-me and Patch. Scary scary.