Monday, November 26, 2007

A confession

Well, I have a confession to make. Whenever Nate hears the microwave ding, he always responds: "dinner's ready!" I guess this comes from the past year of him only eating chicken nuggets, so for him, when the microwave dings, it really is dinner ready for him. I know, I'm a bad mom, but the thing is, when you have a child who does not eat anything, well, you grab onto anything that seems like real food. Even if it is chicken nuggets. Today for lunch he had the marshmallows out of a bowl of lucky charms, and tortilla chips. Yeah, we're all about healthy over here. So there you have it, my little confession. It's nothing groundbreaking, but you get what you pay for.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Hey! You didn't tell me you had a blog. What's up with that? I had to really think about who the heck would know about the grading system Mrs. Bennett had, or if you were some random weirdo who somehow found my blog. Okay. See ya! Pop that baby out!

Dadra said...

Hey Lauren, it's Dadra. Marisa actually mentioned that you were in MD somewhere but she couldn't remember exactly where you lived. Turns out you're just a hop, skip and a jump away (okay more like 30 minutes or so, but still pretty close.) We're in Hagerstown but we actually go to Frederick a lot since my sister works there at the community college. So we should definitely get together sometime (probably after your baby comes though, I see you're getting pretty close.) Hope to see you soon, and now I can become your own personal blog-stalker!!!

Kate said...

I cannot imagine a more satisfying meal than Lucky Charms marshmallows and tortilla chips...unless maybe you throw ice cream into the mix. The boy's got taste.