Friday, November 23, 2007

A Little Fishy

OK, well, first off, I want to reassure you that I did not get robbed the other day. That is the good news. That being said, I'm a little worried that I will get robbed in the near future. And here is why...
So Nate and I are sitting down to lunch today and the big sliding glass door in our dining room has the shade up, so we can see into our back yard, and into the yard of the house behind us. So I'm just minding my own business looking out the window, and I see two of my neighbors out there. Now, I'm already just a little concerned about the fact that it appears that these people have no job nor do they go to school. But there is a little decorative scarecrow in the front lawn, so I figure they've got to be OK. Anyhow, so I'm sitting there and these two neighbors, maybe in late teens, early 20's unlock the shed and go into it and close the door. Now, right away I thought that was a little fishy. I couldn't see the whole layout of the yard, but it looked almost like the shed was attached to the house, so when they didn't come out, I thought that maybe they went into the house that way.
Now, before you begin laughing about how naive I am, I knew that was not really the case, but I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. Well, I put Nate to bed and then I came down and sat down to have a piece of pie, and then I see these two people come out of the shed, the lock the door behind them, and then enter the house through the front door, they had been in there for like 45 min. Now, like seriously, is it just me, or is that a little fishy? I really think that they have a drug stash in that shed, and I'm just hoping that it doesn't become a problem. So there you have it. I've been a little concerned about our neighbors to the back ever since well, the first day, and now I'm just all that much more concerned about it.
Now, I don't know people who do drugs. None of my friends have ever offered me any, but maybe these days that is just normal behavior. You know, if I were to be like, I think my neighbors do drugs in their shed, everyone else would say, well, duh, every one's neighbors do drugs in their sheds. So who knows.
So there is my fishy story for the day. My back hurts, my belly hurts, I live in a pig sty, and need to take care of that, and well, I'm going to be pregnant for the rest of my life. So that's it. It's not the path to world peace, but you get what you pay for.

No comments: