Monday, December 17, 2007

I've been working on the railroad

Well, what do you know, it's a twofor day.
Ok, so I haven't actually been working on the railroad. I quit that job years ago. But last Christmas we got a keyboard, and it is one of those that has all of these songs programmed into it. One of the songs is I've been working on the Railroad. That happens to be Nate's favorite song. So over the past months, he has been learning more and more of the song. Just recently he started singing the Dina won't you blow your horn part. However, he is pretty sure that it is actually "dinosaur blow" I mean, really it makes sense. He doesn't know any Dinas, but he sure knows about dinosaurs. So I guess that answers the age old question- yes, there were railroads in prehistoric times.
I know, it's a bunch of nonsense, but you get what you pay for.

No comments: